Friday, January 20, 2012

Wishes, Hopes & Dreams


15.01.2012

as for today,
after a whole week full of struggling with presentation & study,
i can finally have my rest...which is lying around doing nothing

and, not long after that
i received the news i've been waiting for

alhamdulillah...
thank you for the great news mai friend! i'm so happy for you beyond words. you're gonna be great ..greater,better than i can ever be because you've always been a good friend through thick & thin.

i'm so happy that all my dearest friends wishes, hopes & dreams are being fullfil... like it's telling you, it's ok to have those wishes, hopes & dreams..better than not to have it at all..and that it's worth it despite the time, distance & hurdles.

i'm grateful for the great people around me, the love surrounding me, the happiness inside me and the fact that i'm alive to have the ability to give back.


THANK YOU,


YOU!!


( ^ ^ ) v



No comments: