Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mai birthday 2012

i had a blast on my birthday this year! thank you to all my friends from 33countries who shares the joy and celebrated with the surprises i didn't see coming...

with ekatrina from russia

the cute cake, birthday card & more presents 

with my fav girl, Joycee


arigatou!! i'm touched!


didn't see this coming too.. what a lovely flowers.love the colour combination..n on top of all, they are my fav flowers

thank you sayang!!


precious gifts from;
ksenia(rusia), zhadra(kazafstan),dhil(sri lanka), ayu(indonesia),koshim(tajikistan), chandara(cambodia),woan yin(malaysia..ehhe)


brooch from judith(hungary),perfume from joyce(philipine) & woan yin, letter pad from ekatrina(rusia)


home socks from shini(korea)


from minerva(samoa) & swe swe(myanmar)


from cholpon(kazafstan) & madhura(india)


someone told me
if the snow fall on the night of your birthday... you're about to have a year full of success!
i love that!

furthermore, i wish for snow last night before i go to sleep
and one of my wish came true
can't wait for the other wishes to be granted!


 

No comments: